iTunes is specifically designed to only work with apple products. However, assuming the file format is supported (and non-protected), you could simply connect to your PC via USB, and simply drag and drop onto your tablet. Yet the real issue is the DRM protection. iTunes downloaded movies and TV shows has the DRM protection which prevent users watch these videos on other incompatible devices - Android tablets and smartphones, for example.
To watch DRM Movies from iTunes on Nabi kid tablet or other Android slab, you have to strip DRM first. Follow this tutorial to get itunes DRM movies stripped and encoded for playing on nabi 2 tablet.
Tool for DRM removal:
Before converting, Open iTunes and set it not to remember playback position:
Open iTunes and set it not to remember playback position:
1. Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” LIBRARY.
2. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.
3. Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.
How to Strip and Convert iTunes .m4v movies to Nabi 2 optimized video
1. Drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the iTunes to Nabi 2 converter. Or you may click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies.
2. Click “Format” and select an output format for the Nabi 2. There are three codecs that are supported by nabi: MPEG-4, H.263, and H.264. Here you’re advised to choose, choose “Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
3. To further custom the profile for best effect you can click "Settings" and set video/audio parameters as it shows below:
3. Click “Convert” to DRM-free iTunes movies. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
4. When conversion completes, click “Open” to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you’re ready to get the converted iTunes movies onto Nabi 2.