Is it possible for users to play iTunes contents (Video, Movie, Music) on Google Nexus 4? We dig into it in this article to give you an idea of enjoying iTunes music and videos on Google Nexus 4.
There are DRM removal tools for you to strip out the iTunes DRM, although the legality of some uses here is questionable. Below shows you how to convert an iTunes video file to Nexus 4-compatible file.
Tool used for DRM removal:
Tip: Windows users can get free Profile Patch for Nexus 4 from here.
Before conversion you need to change iTunes options:
1. Start up iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY.
2. Select the movies you’d like to convert, right click and select “Get Info”.
3. In the “Multiple Item Information” window, switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK”.
Now you’re ready to remove DRM from iTunes movies with Pavtube ChewTune
1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, click “Add” button on the main interface to import iTunes movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software.
2. Click “Format” and select an output format for playing on Google Nexus 4. Android smartphones support DivX, MPEG-4, H.263, and H.264 codec. For best effect, you’re suggested to set “Android” >> “Google Nexus 4 H.264 Video (*.mp4)” format, which is included in the profile patch for Windows users. If you’re running Mac, pick up “Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4)” for conversion.
3. Click “Convert” to DRM-free iTunes movies. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
When conversion completes, click “Open” to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you’re ready to transfer free iTunes movies to Google Nexus 4 smartphone.
Now, you have learnd how to stream iTunes movies to Google Nexus 4, enjoy yourself!